Contact No. +91-704 500 5111
Like many cities of Mumbai, Goregaon too was once a small suburb that was home to many rural residents. However, today, Goregaon is studded with many social infrastructures and facilities, courtesy of the rapid and accumulative development of Mumbai.
Homes in Goregaon East like Omkar Ananta, come with a plethora of lifestyle perks. Homes here are closer to many career-reaping companies, quaint hang out cafes and many utility and grocery shops. That’s a big plus on location. Also, homes in this area have a beautiful view of the green gem of Mumbai, the Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
Today, an average price per sq. ft. of property in Goregaon amounts between Rs. 15,342 – Rs. 18,657. If a 2BHK in Goregaon East is to be rented, it would cost up to Rs. 33,150 – 38,250.
With the demand for premium homes on a constant rise, western and central suburbs, with the help of reputed realtors like Omkar Realtors and Developers, are really stepping it up with their residential offerings. Taking advantage of factors like connectivity, infrastructure, and the community, homes like Omkar Ananta offer a lifestyle of optimum conveniences and comforts at a much more pocket-friendly rate. Hence, it is apt to say this residential property is a great example of the budding transformation of the real estate sector in Goregaon.
Want more amazing reasons on why homes in this locale make for the perfect residential investment?
• The area has an extensive bus service and the Oshiwara Bus Depot and Goregaon Bus Depot lie in close vicinity.
• It has its own suburban railway station that many residents of the middle-class and upper-middle-class community rely on for commuting.
• The International Airport is only 20 minutes away.
• One can find reputed schools here like the Ryan International School, St. Xavier’s High School etc.
• Homes have many malls and cafes in 5 mins -10 mins radius.
The price trends of Goregaon are on a steady rise, and with the near future opening doors to more premium residential projects, the western suburb will grow to become an even more sought-after destination for future home buyers.